Sunday 13 October 2013

Well today has been one of mixed fortunes. The craft fair was really quiet, despite being given a shout out on the radio this morning.  However, every cloud has a silver lining as it gave the stall holders plenty of chance to mingle and swap some trading tips.
 I am so impressed by the lovely creations on sale. The lady from 'the little melting pot' has some delicious cupcake candles. Have a look for yourself.
                                       
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Melting-Pot/281650775308376

               
 During the day I have seen some familiar faces, which was lovely.  Thank you for your support.

The next craft fair that I am certain I will attend is on Thursday 21st November at Lytham Assembly Rooms.  It is organised by the friends of Trinity Hospice.  I have been as a visitor many times in the past and it is always brimming and bustling with people, mulled wine and creative crafts of all varieties. It will be my first trip as a stall holder.

3 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to a room brimming and bustling with people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saving my pennies already I just need to find the Assembly Rooms! Good to see you today x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The assembly rooms are where Lytham swimming bath used to be. Does that ring any bells?
      It was lovely to see you too xxx

      Delete