Friday 22 November 2013

Craft Fair for Trinity Hospice



Thursday 21st November has been marked on my calendar for a long time as it was the Trinity Hospice Christmas fund raiser.  There were 18 stalls and over 300 visitors enjoying Stollen and  Mulled wine as well as buying treasures for Christmas.

Irene and I set up our stall (nervously) ... we had a lot of goodies and not much space, but we squashed and squeezed it all and managed to get it on display.  I think we might have to limit what we choose to take to the next fair so that we can display things with more impact.  
Irene has some stunning pictures that were on the window sill behind the table which were difficult to see as we were standing there blocking the view.

  
It was a great night and I'm so pleased that lots of funds were raise support our local hospice.


2 comments:

  1. It is good that we were part of the fundraising for such a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only sorry that I couldn't be there for such a good cause and so much beautiful handmade gifts to buy. You must keep me informed when and where the next fair is.

    ReplyDelete