Sunday 2 February 2014

Birthday Bunting made by the boys

Happy New Year!   It has been so long since I have posted anything as I have just started a new job.   I'm beginning to find my feet now so have just a little bit of time to do some crafting.

I have the opportunity to make some birthday bunting with 2 super boys.  First of all they chose the fabric they wanted to use from my stash.  Then we cut out the triangles s carefully as we could.After stitching and ironing we arranged the flags in to a sequential pattern. Then we stitched in onto bias binding.   Voila, we have some wiggly stitches, but each one has been added with love as this was their birthday gift to their mum xxx


1 comment:

  1. Lovely, I bet mum will be thrilled. So good to see Thoughtful threads back!

    ReplyDelete