Saturday 22 February 2014

A little bit of everything

This week I've had a lovely time playing with paints.  I've had a go at using water colours.  I enjoyed myself, but feel a lot more practice might improve the end result.

I have made 5 colourful cushions for a friend who wants to make the reading area in her classroom into a sensory haven.  Some of the fabric was textured.  I rally like the cushions as they are all cheerful and different.


Yesterday I had a play with the transfer paints again with the intention of making a few cards. I used inspiration from Louise Ranouf's book to help me.  I love this book as it makes me think outside of the box and makes me have a go at trying new things.

 

3 comments:

  1. I have put it on my Amazon wish list! Lots of inspiration for free machining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good. There are other books of a similar style. The are so useful when you're challenged in the drawing dept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have got my lap top back today so I am catching up on all your past blogs, love the photo's from your walk in Witch Wood x

    ReplyDelete